Attend a Seminar $1600
Georgia Seminar in Austell, GA: Operation: Start a CNA school
July 26th, 27th, 28rd from 9:30am-5pm
Get prepared to start your own CNA school. I will help you prepare your Students Handbook, Nursing Home Contract, and Curriculum during this seminar. This seminar will be completely hands on for all participants. Must bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter. This has recently been changes to a 3 day seminar due to the amount of content and student request. Class size is small so that each participant may get all that the need to be successful.
Participants will complete the following:
1. Write the first 16 hours of the CNA curriculum per the Federal Guidelines.
2. Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive and affective.
3. Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures.
4. Will gain access to resources needed to open a CNA school per local and state regulations.
5. Will develop required forms needed to operate a CNA program: instructor evaluation, attendance, nursing home contract etc.
7. Will gain access and learn how to use FREE adjunct teaching resources needed to operate CNA program.
8. Learn strategies on how to convert callers over to students
9. Tips on how to obtain a contract with a nursing home.
10. Q and A session from someone who has experience in opening a CNA school.
BONUS: Also receive a FREE Nurse Aid training book at the seminar.
Breakfast, Lunch and snacks will be provided.
There is a no refund policy after registration, however you can use funds to cover a future seminar at no additional cost.
Address for event will be emailed to you once registered. For any questions please call 678-310-6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See course offering dates below. Want to sign up for one? Click HERE