Georgia Seminar in Atlanta, GA: Operation: Start a CNA school
October 18th, 19th, 20th from 9:30am-5pm
If you are looking for help in getting your CNA started but want a step by step LIVE approach? This is the seminar for you! Join me as we complete your paper work in 3 days! Thats right join me for this 3 days seminar to help you get your own CNA school started.
I will help you prepare your Students Handbook, Nursing Home Contract, and Curriculum during this seminar. This seminar will be completely hands on for all participants. Must bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter.
Participants will complete the following:
1. Write your curriculum for the CNA curriculum per the Federal and state Guidelines.
2. Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive and affective.
3. Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures.
4. Will gain access to resources needed to open a CNA school per local and state regulations.
5. Will develop required forms needed to operate a CNA program: instructor evaluation, attendance, nursing home contract etc.
7. Will gain access and learn how to use FREE adjunct teaching resources needed to operate CNA program.
8. Learn strategies on how to convert callers over to students
9. Tips on how to obtain a contract with a nursing home.
10. Q and A session from someone who has experience in opening a CNA school.
BONUS: Also receive a FREE Nurse Aid training book at the seminar.
Breakfast, Lunch and snacks will be provided on day one.
There is a no refund policy after registration, however you can use funds to cover a future seminar at no additional cost.
Are you ready to sign up! Click HERE to sign up. There are only 2 seats left!
Address for event will be emailed to you once registered. Payment plan options are available. For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org