Start a Phlebotomy School In Georgia Seminar (February 9-11, 2024)
February 9, 2024 @ 8:00 am – February 11, 2024 @ 5:00 pm
Start a Phlebotomy School In Georgia Seminar
Join our engaging, in-person seminar where we will help you prepare your state-required elements for your Healthcare Training School. You will come to Atlanta, Georgia for 3 days while I walk you step by step through all your state’s paperwork. Topics will be: Students Handbook, Clinical Contracts, Course Catalog, Curriculum, Lesson Plans, Operational Forms, Syllabus, and more. This seminar will be completely hands-on in a small group setting of no more than 5 attendees so that you can get personalized help every step of the way.
You MUST bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter. When you leave you will have all elements of your application prepared for submission.
This seminar includes the following:
- Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive, and affective as required.
- Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures.
- Write and complete a course catalog.
- Will gain access to resources needed to open a Healthcare Training School per local and state regulations.
- Will develop required forms needed to operate a Healthcare Training School program: instructor evaluation, attendance, nursing home contract (where applicable), etc.
- Will gain access and learn how to use FREE adjunct teaching resources needed to operate Healthcare Training School programs.
- Complete course outline/syllabus.
- Tips on how to obtain a contract with a clinical contract.
- Q and A session from someone who has experience in opening a Healthcare Training School.
- BONUS: Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks will be provided on day one.
Interested in a Payment Plan? We’ve got you covered!