"Start a CNA School Seminar" 2020 Tour
Get prepared to start your own CNA school. Join our engaging seminar where we will help you prepare your state required elements for your CNA School. Topics will be: Students Handbook, Nursing Home Contract, Curriculum, Lesson Plans, Operational Forms, Syllabus and more. This seminar will be completely hands on for all participants. You MUST bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter.
Participants will complete the following:
1. Write your curriculum/ lesson plans for the CNA curriculum per the Federal and state Guidelines.
2. Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive and affective.
3. Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures.
4. Will gain access to resources needed to open a CNA school per local and state regulations.
5. Will develop required forms needed to operate a CNA program: instructor evaluation, attendance, nursing home contract etc.
7. Will gain access and learn how to use FREE adjunct teaching resources needed to operate CNA program.
8. Complete course outline/ syllabus.
9. Tips on how to obtain a contract with a nursing home.
10. Q and A session from someone who has experience in opening a CNA school.
BONUS: Breakfast, Lunch and snacks will be provided on day one.
There is a no refund policy after registration, however you can use funds to cover a future seminar at no additional cost.
Address for the event will be emailed to you once registered. Payment plan options are available. For any questions please call 678-310-6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“INFO ONLY “Session: These seminars are only informative.
Indiana Seminar in Indianapolis: INFO ONLY!!Start a CNA School Breakfast: $125
March 7th from 9:00am-1pm
Texas Seminar in Dallas, TX:
Operation: Start a CNA School: $3,000
June 5-6-7th from 9:00am-5pm
Florida Seminar in Tampa, FL: INFO ONLY!!!!
Start a CNA School Breakfast: $125
May 17th from 1:00pm-4pm
Virginia Seminar in Manassas, VA:
Operation: Start a CNA School: $2,500
September 19-20th from 9:00am-5pm
Arizona Seminar in Phoenix, AZ:
Operation: Start a CNA School: $2,600
October 23-25th from 9:00am-5pm
I Need A Project Manager
We can manage the entire project for you from beginning to end so you will have little to no involvement.
*Policies and Procedures
*State Application Preparation
*Site Equipment Set-up
*Fire inspection/ Site Prep
*State Inspection Preparation
*Electronic Organization of Paperwork and Materials
* SOP for front desk
…and more based on your needs.
Prices usually range from $5,000-$13,000 depending on your states requirements,
Please contact directly for proposal/ quotes.