Start a CNA Exam Prep Course in Florida Seminar (October 23rd-25th)
October 23 @ 8:00 am – October 25 @ 5:00 pm
Get prepared to start your own Florida CNA Exam Prep Program. You will come to Atlanta, Georgia for a unique 3-day workshop wherein we will help you to build your own CNA Exam Prep Program. Topics will be: Students Handbook, Curriculum, Lesson Plans, Operational Forms, Syllabus, and more. This seminar will be completely hands-on.
You MUST bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter. When you leave you will have all elements of your application prepared for submission.
This seminar includes the following:
- Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive, and affective.
- Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures.
- Will develop required forms needed to operate a CNA Exam Prep Program: instructor evaluation, attendance, student skills evaluation, etc.
- Will gain access and learn how to use FREE adjunct teaching resources needed to operate CNA programs.
- Complete course outline/syllabus.
- Q and A session from someone who has experience in opening a CNA school.
- BONUS: Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks will be provided on day one.
Interested in a Payment Plan? We’ve got you covered!