- This event has passed.
Start a CNA School In Virginia Seminar (August 1st-3rd, 2023)
Ticket sales close two weeks prior to the event. Purchases must be made before then to reserve a spot.
August 1 @ 9:00 am – August 3 @ 4:00 pm
Start a CNA School in Virginia Seminar
Join our engaging one on one seminar where we will help you prepare your state-required elements for your CNA School. You will come to Atlanta, Georgia for 3 days while I walk you step by step through all your states paperwork. Topics will be: Students Handbook, Nursing Home Contract, Curriculum, Lesson Plans, Operational Forms, Syllabus, and more. This seminar will be completely hands-on.
You MUST bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter. When you leave you will have all elements of your application prepared for submission.
This seminar includes the following:
- Write your curriculum/lesson plans for the CNA curriculum per the Federal and state guidelines.
- Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive, and affective.
- Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures.
- Will gain access to resources needed to open a CNA school per local and state regulations.
- Will develop required forms needed to operate a CNA program: instructor evaluation, attendance, nursing home contract, etc.
- Will gain access and learn how to use FREE adjunct teaching resources needed to operate CNA programs.
- Complete course outline/syllabus.
- Tips on how to obtain a contract with a nursing home.
- Q and A session from someone who has experience in opening a CNA school.
- BONUS: Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks will be provided on day one.
Interested in a Payment Plan? We’ve got you covered!