- This event has passed.
Start a Phlebotomy School In Your State Seminar (September 15th-17th, 2023)
Ticket sales close two weeks prior to the event. Purchases must be made before then to reserve a spot.
September 15 @ 8:00 am – September 17 @ 5:00 pm
Start a Phlebotomy School In Your State Seminar
Join our engaging, in-person seminar where we will help you prepare a Phlebotomy Technician training program. You will come to Atlanta, Georgia for 3 days while I walk you step by step through the course build. Topics will be: Students Handbook, Clinical Contracts, Course Catalog, Curriculum, Lesson Plans, Operational Forms, Syllabus, and more. This seminar will be completely hands-on in a small group setting of no more than 5 attendees so that you can get personalized help every step of the way.
You MUST bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter. When you leave you will have all elements of your application prepared for submission.
This seminar includes the following:
- Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive, and affective as required.
- Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures.
- Write and complete a course catalog.
- Will gain access to resources needed to open a Healthcare Training School per local and state regulations.
- Will develop required forms needed to operate a Healthcare Training School program: instructor evaluation, attendance, nursing home contract (where applicable), etc.
- Will gain access and learn how to use FREE adjunct teaching resources needed to operate Healthcare Training School programs.
- Complete course outline/syllabus.
- Tips on how to obtain a contract with a clinical contract.
- Q and A session from someone who has experience in opening a Healthcare Training School.
- BONUS: Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks will be provided on day one.
This seminar is open to ANY state. Please be sure to provide your state upon checkout so it can be tailored to your needs. Seminars can be extended to cover multiple programs for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information on extending your seminar.
Interested in a Payment Plan? We’ve got you covered!