Start a Healthcare Training School In Your State Seminar (August 16-18, 2024)
August 16, 2024 @ 8:00 am – August 18, 2024 @ 5:00 pm
Start a Healthcare Training School In Your State Seminar
Be the first to claim this seminar for your state and preferred program. Join our engaging, in-person seminar where we will help you prepare your state-required elements for your Healthcare Training School. You will come to Atlanta, Georgia for 3 days while I walk you step by step through all your state’s paperwork. Topics will be: Students Handbook, Clinical Contracts, Course Catalog, Curriculum, Lesson Plans, Operational Forms, Syllabus, and more. This seminar will be completely hands-on in a small group setting of no more than 5 attendees so that you can get personalized help every step of the way. Available programs are CNA OR Phlebotomy Technician.
You MUST bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter. When you leave you will have all elements of your application prepared for submission.
This seminar includes the following:
- Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive, and affective as required.
- Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures.
- Write and complete a course catalog.
- Will gain access to resources needed to open a Healthcare Training School per local and state regulations.
- Will develop required forms needed to operate a Healthcare Training School program: instructor evaluation, attendance, nursing home contract (where applicable), etc.
- Will gain access and learn how to use FREE adjunct teaching resources needed to operate Healthcare Training School programs.
- Complete course outline/syllabus.
- Tips on how to obtain a contract with a clinical contract.
- Q and A session from someone who has experience in opening a Healthcare Training School.
- BONUS: Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks will be provided on day one.
Seminars are state and program specific. This seminar has not yet been assigned, be sure to provide your state and preferred program information upon checkout. Seminars can be extended to cover multiple programs for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information on extending your seminar.
Interested in a Payment Plan? We’ve got you covered!