Start a Phlebotomy School in San Antonio, Texas Seminar (August 7th-9th)
August 7 @ 8:00 am – August 9 @ 5:00 pm
Looking to kickstart your healthcare training program? You have come to the right place. We are offering a unique 3-day workshop wherein we will help you prepare your phlebotomy program for submission. We will come to San Antonio, Texas for 3 days while I walk you step by step through all your state’s paperwork. Topics will be: Students Handbook, Nursing Home Contract, Curriculum, Lesson Plans, Operational Forms, Syllabus, and more. This seminar will be completely hands-on.
You MUST bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter. When you leave you will have all elements of your application prepared for submission.
- Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive, and affective
- Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures
- Develop required forms needed to operate a Phlebotomy program: instructor evaluation, attendance, etc
- Syllabus preparation
- Program Outline preparation
- Book Selection
- Tuition Assessment
- Operational Forms preparation
- Hotel accommodations for 2 nights
- BONUS: Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks will be provided on day one.
Interested in a Payment Plan? We’ve got you covered!