Train The CNA Trainer- Houston, Texas (July 17th, 2021)
July 17, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Ready to start teaching CNAs? You came to the right place. We offer an engaging prepares participants to train top-notch CNAs while earning CEU credits!
Our Train the CNA Trainer course offers flexibility in our current COVID world. Our ANCC accredited course is approved for online or in-person learning. All of our instructors are masters prepared nurses with CNA instructor experience. Participants in our course will learn:
- OBRA and Requirements to stay Federally Compliant
- State Specific Requirements for Compliance
- Role of the Program Coordinator
- Role of the Nurse Aide Instructor
- Identifying the Types of Adult Learners
- How to Encourage Information Retention
- Curriculum Writing and Lesson Planning
- How to conduct Student Evaluation
- Program Assessment and Revising
- Tech Tools for Learner Engagement
You must be a nurse to be a CNA instructor, LPN, or RN
Each participant will receive 8 CEUs.
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.