- This event has passed.
Train The CNA Trainer – Virtual, Texas /Florida (September 11th, 2021)
September 11 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Ready to start teaching CNAs? You came to the right place. We offer an engaging 8-hour course which prepares participants to train top-notch CNAs while earning CEU credits!
Our Train the CNA Trainer course offers flexibility in our current COVID world. Our ANCC accredited course is approved for online or in-person learning. Participants in our course will learn:
- OBRA and Requirements to stay Federally Compliant
- State Specific Requirements for Compliance
- Role of the Program Coordinator
- Role of the Nurse Aide Instructor
- Identifying the Types of Adult Learners
- How to Encourage Information Retention
- Curriculum Writing and Lesson Planning
- How to conduct Student Evaluation
- Program Assessment and Revising
- Tech Tools for Learner Engagement
You must be a nurse to be a CNA instructor, LPN, or RN
Each participant will receive 8 CEUs.
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Sales end 24 hours prior to the class or when capacity is reached.