Start a CNA/Phlebotomy School in Ohio Seminar (Aug 22-24)Payment Plan
$2,500.00 every 2 weeks for 4 weeks
Start a CNA/Phlebotomy School in Ohio Seminar (Aug 22-24)
3 in stock
Looking to kickstart your healthcare training program? You have come to the right place. We are offering a unique 3-day workshop wherein we will help you prepare your phlebotomy AND your CNA programs for submission. Take advantage of this hybrid opportunity and maximize your school’s earning potential. You will come to Atlanta, Georgia for 3 days while I walk you step by step through all your states paperwork. Topics will be: Students Handbook, Nursing Home Contract, Curriculum, Lesson Plans, Operational Forms, Syllabus, and more. This seminar will be completely hands-on.
You MUST bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter. When you leave you will have all elements of your application prepared for submission.
- Write your curriculum/lesson plans for the CNA curriculum per the Federal and state guidelines
- Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive, and affective
- Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures
- Develop required forms needed to operate a CNA program: instructor evaluation, attendance, nursing home contract, etc
- Syllabus preparation
- Program Outline preparation
- Book Selection
- Tuition Assessment
- Operational Forms preparation
- Tips on how to obtain a contract with a nursing home
- Gain access to resources needed to open a CNA school per local and state regulations
- Gain access and learn how to use FREE adjunct teaching resources needed to operate CNA programs
- Q and A session from someone who has experience in opening a CNA school
- Hotel accommodations for 2 nights
- BONUS: Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks will be provided on day one.